Sunday, January 15, 2006

My dachshunds

I've bred dachshunds for a few years...I'm not one of those professionals that bread lots of them nor have show dogs. I bought a good female and later a small male. The story of how I found them is for another time. Their first litter was amazing and so were the others. The pups were beautiful and of course spoiled. There was 1 particular pup that was as close to perfection as a pup got. People fell in love with all the pups I sold. It helps that the pups always have lots of TLC. I firmly believe that a loved pup looks 10 times more beautiful than one that has not been handled much. A small breeder bought a pup from me one time. I worried about that pup for a year...worried if she was not loved enough, etc.... Then I got a call. The breeder's mom wanted to buy a pup from me. She said that the pup her daughter bought from me so sweet and lovable that she wanted to buy one from me too (my fears were releaved).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home