Wednesday, December 13, 2006

update and prayer for Dan and family

Daniel went back at the Md hospital for his checkup. The 4th toe is not doing so good; he is back on full scale antibiotics, and he will have another surgery next week (no gory details). Both legs and all other toes and feet, otherwise, are healing. Praise God! After all this time, they are again saying that the brain injury may be worse than they thought and at this point are trying to decide if they should put in a plate. They just got word that two more soldiers, from his unit in Afghanistan, were hurt (one hit in the neck). Please keep this family and all our soldiers in prayer. Also Daniel's sister, H, fell down a flight of stairs (Friday, at college). She broke some teeth, they cut through her lip, and she will need some root canals done (there was so much damage). She was flown home to dad, with mom in MD with Daniel.

2 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger connie said...

I am so sorry, Bev, that I didn't get to this sooner. I have been doing a lot (and my back is suffering some for it). It is shame that this person can be so heartless and make this comment, instead of praying for you. I read this on the day that Dan is having his toe amputated. His unit is right in the middle of where the original Al Quaida came from, that ATTACKED America FIRST (AND NOTHING IS SIMPLE). I know who this is, and she has made other judgemental, hateful, and/or anti-American comments at other places. I am sorry that you and your family recieved this during this time. Also, I am sorry for her, and I'll pray. It was a hurtful thing to say. Please accept my appologies. You are in my prayers, and I am proud of our guys/gals that are willing to protect us and others.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger connie said...

I am sooo glad y'all will make it back for Christmas! I pray this surgery heals quickly. You are right about the person, and it is sad for her. I am glad you hold on tight to our Lord of Lords. I try to remember to pray for wisdom for leaders, for guidance to true peace and safety. No one, except God, knows all the answers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home