Saturday, October 07, 2006

Prayers for Dan, fun days, and dachshunds like to play



Bev said the latest news is that Dan may be moved to Md on Tuesday, with another injured soldier. Last I talked to her, one of his toes was losing some color. So please keep the prayers going strong. They would love to know who all is praying, so here is Bev's email: byhisgrace404@verizon.net

This is is pic of Bev holding Dan, (then my oldest) and Daddy Roy at the Denver Zoo.
We had fun that day. I pray for your family to hold on to God's strength, peace, healing, and look forward to more fun days with the family!
You'll be seeing him soon!!!



Dachshunds love to play, too. They love to play with people. If they are left alone too long every day, they sometimes get into trouble. They are dogs that need love. Sometimes Vets recomend they have a "friend" to keep them company if the masters are going to be gone most of the time. This is a pic of my very first, very own dachshund, Rascal, and his brother Tigger. Well, not exactly my very own. I had to literally get on my hands and knees and beg my husband for him (the other pup, Tigger, we bought for my parents). Guess who became extremely attatched to Rascal. So I had to share him with the hubby. When he was stolen from us, Barry spent weeks going up and down the streets of our town calling for Rascal, hoping to find him. The pup we bought for my parents was the dog that lived for 16 years, and he was one of the smartest dogs ever. I think the day he died my mom cursed me and told me to NEVER giver them a dog again. Then every time they would find a dog hair, they would talk about cloning him.

2 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger connie said...

Dan and another soldier, who lost his foot, are suppose to be coming to the US Tuesday. Bev and Roy should get to see Him Wednesday or Thursday.
Lord, we pray for You cover these young men and their families with Your hope, strength, and healing love, and may they keep their eyes on Jesus. Thank You for bringing these young men back to their families, and give comfort as only You can give, to the Canadian families that lost their loved ones.

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger Barry said...

Well, you wouldn't let me keep a pet spider :P

No fair picking on me about Rascal. And yes you did have to share.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home