Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lonely Dachshunds, Bulgaria pic

I think my poor babies were sure I really did abandon them. First it was gone all day at the hospital, then it was just GONE! You can explain a trip to children, but not to dogs. A 10 day trip to Bulgaria, and I'm back. At least they had one son here to take care of them (but his lap is not nearly as compfy as mine). Ohh the whining and jumping when I came home! Then they ran staight to the dog milkbone box for a treat..haha! My son did just fine. I don't think he missed me any (I don't think they're allowed to miss mom at that age).
Bulgaria is beautiful, the people are fantastic and very family oriented. It is a shame that some people go there to just use people. The food is wonderful, except I am not a cheese and cucumber person ...and boy do they love cheese and cucumbers!!!! But there was plenty of other WONDERFUL food to eat. We had a group of college students, most getting degrees in tourism, that led us around for a few days. They were fantastic and really "made the trip."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Happenings said...

Bulgaria!!!! WoW!!! I still can't believe you got to go. Can't wait to see the pictures and hear more stories...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home