Thursday, October 12, 2006

Dan's prayer needs and hope of coming to USA


I talked to Bev after Dan had another procedure. For now all toes are still there, with hopes that the skin underneath is still alive (the last 2 are not looking good). They were able to sew up most of the wounds on both legs, but I don't know if the broken bones are set, yet.

She's been receiving many encouraging emails and cards for him and SSG Robertson, and can't wait to deliver them. (Daniel went to Afghanistan 3/2/2006.)
"Dan has been removed from the seriously injured list...although this is a good thing, it may also delay him coming home as the ones in most urgent need get priority first. I know that God will bring him home in His perfect timing.....but it sure is hard to wait. ;-)

As of this morning, he’s on the list to come to Washington...Walter Reed tomorrow...he’ll spend the night and then they will ship him to Womack Hospital at Ft Bragg, North Carolina". That is his "home base".

He's actually talked to the flight surgeon, and that's suppose to mean a sure thing.

Her daughter's college excused from her classes indefinately, so that she could come home, and be ready to go down there. So keep the prayers going for his toes, feet, legs, spirit, and the whole family. Oh, just let the Holy Spirit lead you in what to pray. He knows better than I do!

In this PIC, the 2 Peters boys were the ones wearing the caps (the other little one is my oldest)...aren't they cute! The pic did have me in it, and I edited me out. That's the nice thing about computers. I was nothing but skin and bones any ways.....

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prayers for him, his family. May God heal Dan and the others, and bring him to the US soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home